We respect privacy and process personal data in a way that meets the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This privacy statement applies if you are a visitor to this website, customer, supplier, future employee or another business relationship.
Beech ensures that the personal information provided is treated confidentially. Personal data is processed by us for the purpose of entering into and executing agreements, including for commercial services and managing business relationships, including the performance of activities aimed at increasing our customer base.
What data do we collect and why?
Visitor behavior and analysis
- When you visit our website, the browser sends certain data to our web server. This data helps us to provide the correct information on the site. For this we collect the following data:
- Share IP address
- Date and time of visit
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific site)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Scope of the data transferred
- Website where the request comes from
- Browser, language settings, browser version and operating system
- The above data is used to statistically analyze the visitor and his behavior on our site. These data are used to optimize the website and are not provided to third parties.
- We use Google Analytics to keep track of how visitors use our website. The information obtained, including the IP address, is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google uses the information from Google Analytics to track how our website is used, to compile reports on our website for us and to provide its advertisers with information about the effectiveness of their campaigns. Google can provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or insofar as these third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Beech.it has no influence on this.
External services and content on our website
Our website may contain references (such as links) to other websites that relate to a specific aspect of our website. This does not necessarily mean that Beech is affiliated with these other websites or their owners. We are not responsible for compliance with privacy regulations by these third parties.
We have the following legal grounds for processing your data:
- consent has been obtained from the data subject;
- processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation;
- processing is necessary for a legitimate interest.
The legitimate interest is based on the following: The processing is necessary for the purpose of carrying out normal business operations and maintaining the relationship with you.
We use so-called cookies on our website. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer via your browser when you visit the website. The main function of cookies is to distinguish one user from another. Your browser sends the stored information to us again on your next visit to our website.