Working at Beech
Deliver good code so that we can create applications that make life easier for customers. That is what you stand for too.
Such as the web application with which you can register and calculate ship cargoes so that the skipper knows what to load, how to load it and how to secure the cargo. Or a materials track and trace app with users worldwide. All built in Angular and Laravel.
Although we love our home base in Venlo, we also like to see what to do outside the city. We can regularly be found at various code prints in the Netherlands and Germany and we go crazy at the TYPO3 Developer Days in Düsseldorf and then go out together. In addition, we do not shy away from a single snowball fight, a game of bubble football or a little sumo wrestling during the team outing.
Checklist, working at Beech
This is what you bring:
- You have several years of experience in developing web software.
- Can work in PHP environment (Laravel, Symfony, Zend and Python).
- Can work with version control such as Git and Composer.
- Available at least 4 days a week.
- Challenging projects for large (inter) national clients.
- You work scrum, which means achieving great results together with your team and the customer. Every sprint again.
- Short lines of communication, you also have contact with the customer.
- You are important. You have a large share in the success of a user story.
- Nothing version 4. You work with the latest technologies.
- Working from home? That is possible for 50% of your working time.
- Working from home usually does not happen because you prefer to be with your team. Bet?
- Room for development. Laracon, conferences abroad? If you learn from it, go.
- Informal atmosphere. Those shorts in the summer? Can just.
- Jokes you make are understood by everyone.
- Free lunch. Make sandwiches together with your colleagues.
- 25 vacation days if you work full-time in which you can switch off nicely.
- Competitive salary.
- Pension scheme for your old age.